What Is Unity?
"Unity is a link in the great educational movement inaugurated by Jesus Christ; our objective is to discern the truth in Christianity and prove it. The truth that we teach is not new, neither do we claim special revelations or discovery of new religious principles. Our purpose is to help and teach mankind to use and prove the eternal Truth taught by the Master."
- Charles Fillmore, founder of Unity
Spiritual seekers often say that finding Unity is like coming home. Unity is an open-minded and accepting spiritual community that honors all paths to God and helps people discover and live their spiritual potential and purpose.
Unity emphasizes the practical, everyday application of spiritual principles to help people live more abundant and meaningful lives.
Although personal and spiritual growth come from within, most people appreciate learning, friendships, support and companionship along the way. Unity is committed to helping you find your way to your own understanding—and experience—of God.
AFFIRMATION FOR JUNE
"I am awakening to the full expression
of the Christ within me."
Five Basic Principles of Unity
1. There is only one Presence and one Power active as the universe and as my life, God the Good.
2. Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence, called the Christ, was fully expressed in Jesus.
3. We are co-creators with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
4. Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart-mind with God. Denials and affirmations are tools we use.
5. Through thoughts, words and actions, we live the Truth we know.
Services begin at 10:30 AM. There is a quiet time of prayer and meditation from 10:15-10:25.
9228 Walnut Grove
Cordova, TN 38018
Monday: 1 pm – 5 pm; Tuesday - Thursday:
8 am – 5 pm.
CLICK HERE for MAP
Our vision for Unity Church of Practical Christianity is to be in harmony with God's plan to co-create a vibrant, loving, and inclusive spiritual community through:
Be part of the community on Facebook!
Scan QR Code to Sign-up for Weekly Email Blast
Check out the carousel here on our bookstore page for recommendations & to order these books thru Amazon.com.