They accomplish this through the following objectives:
- Provide early childhood education in a safe, loving environment to children infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Prepare pre-school children for entry into kindergarten.
- Provide supportive social services to children and individuals affected by HIV and poverty in order to enhance the quality of their lives.
- Assist individuals in obtaining education and employment in order to remove them from dependency and to offer them a vision of economic choices for a fulfilling life.
- Collaborate with other community resources to ensure our children and adult’s needs are met.
- Educate the Memphis community about HIV/AIDS to prevent the disease from spreading and to eliminate the stigma associated with HIV/AIDS.
We will be collecting the following items to assist them in the upkeep of their facilities:
Trash Bags (indoor and outdoor)
Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Laundry Detergent (liquid or powder)
Swiffer Wet Mop Refills